WordPress Guide is a mentorship program for WordPress users who would like to bring their knowledge and their website to the next level.
Have you had a website built by a designer and don’t know how to update, upgrade or maintain your site?
With a WordPress Guide Program, you get one to one mentorship, training and guidance that will assist you in growing your online presence.
All services are offered remotely using Zoom.
WordPress Guide Program
Knowing how to build, update or maintain your own website can not only save you a lot of money but it can also save you time as you can do it yourself, saving you having to wait on your designer or developer’s availability.
The WordPress Guide Program is not just out of the box training. It provides you with training to meet your specific needs, from resizing your images to building a complete E-Commerce Solution. You will be equipped with the knowledge and confidence to work on your own website and make the necessary adjustments yourself.
- Accountability : After each session you will have a to-do list, to complete before the next session.
- Email Support : Connect between sessions with questions and queries between calls.
- 1 to 1 dedicated Zoom training focused solely on your business
- Flexibility around when you use your hours.
- Development Hours : Need something fixed? Let me help you with it (development time is included).
One Hour Call
1 hour consultation to address a specific WordPress issue, a great problem-solving session
6 x 1 Hour Guided sessions that will you how to improve your site and make better use of WordPress functionality
WP Guide Level 2
6 x 90 Minute sessions which will include development time & deeper technical help such as SEO Strategies and Planning
WP Guide Level 3
10 x 90 Minute Sessions, including development time, for users who are undertaking a major update to their site or wishing to build from scratch.
WordPress Guide Plans
- Register your interest below telling me which program suits you best, and when
- I will respond to you with some calendar options and will agree a time period for the project
- You will be issued with an invoice to be paid* before the commencement of the program.
*Partial Payment can be discussed